Subject: RE: October F2F

I vote that we continue with this F2F, I think travel is safer now than
before the attacks.  Also, we have had to push this thing back a number of
times.  I believe there was going to be remote access capabilities for this
F2F.  I am interested in the synergy meeting between cppa and ebMS on
Wednesday and do not want to see this get push out any further.

Regards,
Brad Lund
Intel Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: christopher ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 10:56 AM
To: ebXML Messaging (E-mail)

Unfortunately, I'll be unable to attend the f2f meeting
scheduled for October 3-5 due to travel restrictions imposed
following from last weeks tragic events.

Are others in a similar bind? Should we be reconsidering the f2f,
possibly postponing it until things settle? If the f2f is not
postponed, then I would request that there be arrangements made for
remote attendance.

Cheers,

Chris