Subject: RE: non-ebXML links - T2

Yes, I agree with Chris.

David Fischer
Drummond Group.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris.Ferris@Sun.COM [mailto:Chris.Ferris@Sun.COM]On Behalf Of
christopher ferris
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 9:36 AM
To: Martin W Sachs
Cc: David Fischer; Dan Weinreb; ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

The value "Transport" means that the reliable semantics of
OnceAndOnlyOnce are provided for by the transport layer, not the
MSH layer of software.

It means that the enforcement of the deliverySemantics are
provided for external to the MSH such that the ebXML RM
protocol artifacts are not used/necessary.

Cheers,

Chris

*****

*****