Subject: T1 - Update for group

Attached is the updated submission for the T1 work.  The document tracks changes made to the document.  Additionally, I have added footnotes to attribute each change to the individual making the recommendation.  There are one outstanding issues.  David Burdett has recommended a graphic be placed into the 'Background and Objectives section of the document, specifically relating to the content of the 5th paragraph.  I have had several false starts at producing the graphic.  I would invite someone to have a go at it.

I will be at the ASC X12 meeting in Miami and unable to attend the F2F, so I need to complete this by the middle of next week.  I would appreciate comments on this as soon a possible.  I have blocked out time next week to finalize the input and have it ready for your F2F.

Ralph Berwanger

ebMS Update, v 010915.doc