Subject: Reminder -Teleconference on 9/24

The next regular teleconference for ebXML MS TC
is scheduled as follows:

Date&Time : Monday 9/24, 8:00AM(PDT) -
Phone numbers : Toll Free: 1-877-801-2058
                       International: 1-712-257-6652
Passcode : 309951

Agenda from Ian's e-mail:
Agenda - Conference Call Monday September 24

1) Approve David Fischer's minutes form last call - 8/10/1
2) Roll call
        a) Apologies - I may be unable to call in - I will be in an airport.
3) The face to Face next Week
        a) Are we Going to go ahead
        b) I hope to attend if so but we must have an alternate physical
chair if not - Brian?
        c) If we cancel how are we going to produce the version 1.1
4) Do we want out TC mailing list to be TC membership only or any OASIS
member - This is being asked by Karl Best.
5) David Burdett to lead T2 - Version 1.1. issues.
        a) Approve editorial requests
        b) Approve any un-opposed changes
        c) Discuss outstanding issues
6) Ralph to update status of the T1 Con op rework
7) Raise any issues for our joint session with the CPPA TC (assume F2F goes
ahead)
8) Suggestion for Agenda for our F2F
9) Close

Ian Jones