Subject: OASIS f2f

Hi Sinisa,
We discussed next week's f2f on today's TC call.  It was
decided that we will go forward with the meeting as
planned.  A couple of questions from the group.

A number of people will be unable to travel.  They have
requested a call in number to participate in the meetings.
Could you please post a note to the list indicating whether
this will be possible, and if so, details for joining the
conference.

I am not sure how many lines will be required.  Given the
events of the past couple of weeks, I know that plans for
some have changed.  You may want to take a survey on the
list to determine how many are still planning on attending
(most people on the call who had committed are still coming)
and how many wish to participate via conference call.

Also, could you please send directions to the meeting
location, starting times, etc. to the list this week?

Best regards,
Colleen