Subject: Locations for storing ebXML Messaging Service related schemas

Hi Karl:

I am on the ebxml-msg and ebxml-cppa TC's and have volunteered to bring the schemas used by these specifications up to date to conform with the W3C recommended version of XML Schema. During yesterday's MSG conference call, it was recommended that I get in touch with you to obtain assistance for getting the updated schemas posted.

In the past, these schemas have been placed under http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/transport
amd http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/trade_partner. Can you please help allocate similar locations for the schemas to go with the 1.1 version of the MSG and CPP/A specifications?

Please let me know how I can submit the updated schemas. I need to know the allocated storage locations ahead of time in order to set up the cross-referencing within the XSD's properly.

Thanks,
-Arvola Chan
TIBCO Software