Subject: Re: revised-ebMS V1.01 Editorial changes

Colleen/All,

Comments below.

Cheers,

Chris

Colleen Evans wrote:

> Arvola,
> Thanks for the quick feedback.  Comments inline.
> Colleen
>
> Arvola Chan wrote:
>
> > Colleen:
> >
> > Here is some feedback on the V1.01 editorial changes:
> >
> > - [ebMSREQ] may be an inappropriate reference. The document is not
> >   among those that came out of the Vienna meeting and is probably out of
> >   date and not easily accessible. Any suggestions from the group regarding how we point to
> > original requirements if this is no longer a valid document?

I don't see why the req'ts document is no longer valid. Sure, it needs to
be updated. It is accessible from the old ebxml.org/project_teams/transport/transport.htm
page. We as a TC can choose to publish it as one of our working documents
and thus make it available from the TC page (or where ever we end up putting
our working documents). We can even undertake for the 2.0 effort to update
this to incorporate any new/revised requirements.

Maybe this should be an AI for the f2f next week (to formally recognize this
document).

<snip/>