Subject: Re: revised-ebMS V1.01 Editorial changes

Colleen,

Regarding the original TRP Requirements spec:  Since the TRP requirements
spec has not been kept up to date, I believe that the answer is that you
don't mention it or reference it.  You could put it on the team's OASIS
page for reference by team members  but it isn't something that will be of
interest to users of the spec, especially if it is not updated.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center