Subject: Re: Updated CPP/A schema and example files

I believe that some inconsistences, such as the number of partyInfo
elements, stem from the need to produce both a valid Schema document and a
valid DTD from the same input to the XML tool.  The digital signature
element is probably another example.  Unless we are ready to drop the DTD,
we should consider each change carefully with respect to whether it means
that the DTD might have to be designed separately from the Schema document.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center