Subject: RE: Meeting Agenda Oct. 3-5

Attached is our tentative agenda for today
at SAP in Palo Alto. We will start at 9,
and the phone should be on about 15 minutes
earlier.
The attached agenda is revisable depending on decisions made
early in the session.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: ian.c.jones@bt.com
	Sent: Wed 10/3/2001 5:15 AM
	To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
	Cc: Dale Moberg; brian_gibb@stercomm.com
	Subject: Meeting Agenda Oct. 3-5

	All,

	        below is a starting point for an agenda for our 3 days.

	ebXML Messaging TC Meeting October 3-5

	Agenda

	October 3
	        Joint meeting with CPPA TC
	        Agenda as sent by Dale Moberg - who will lead the day

	October 4
	1. Administration
	  Roll Call - Necessary for OASIS membership rules
	  Organisation
	  Agree or redefine Agenda

	2. Discuss and approve Changes made to version 1.0 - Draft 1.02
	   Especially section 5 which replaced 5 & 6 in version 1.0

	3. Review of decisions and discussion from joint session

	4. Complete Reliable messaging, Intermediate handling and end to
end
	   response as appropriate

	October 5

	1. Agree and apply (rough) changes to Version 1.02

	2. Begin Scope of version 2.0 - No formal requests have so far
been
	   received for new functionality

	3. Agree Conference call schedule and next face to face meeting.

	4. Close (15:00 - 15:30)

	Ian Jones
	Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

	Tel:  +44 (0)29 2072 4063