Subject: RE: Please Reply, NextebXML Messaging F2F November 13-15

Hello,

I'm planing to attend the next F2F in November. Both location would work for
me - but preference would be the west coast.

Kind regards,
Sinisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Burdett, David [mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 7:56 AM
To: ebXML Messaging (E-mail)

Sent on behalf of Ian Jones (Chair of ebXML Messaging)

At the F2F on October 3-5, we agreed that we would aim to hold the next F2F
on November 13-15. This would be held either on the east or west coast of
the USA.

Given the financial constraints that many of us working under, could you
please check whether or not you will be able attend then reply to this email
stating:
1. Your intention to intend
2. Your preference for east or west coast.

David

Product Manager, xCBL, XML Standards
Solution Strategy, Commerce One
4400 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel/VMail: +1 (925) 520 4422; Cell: +1 (925) 216 7704
mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com