Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] MS v1.05

Remember, what we are trying to decide is:  Is Message Order required in the
Core or optional.  Are we going to require that *every* MSH support Message
Order?

No one is suggesting that Message Order goes away.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group

-----Original Message-----
From: Lund, Brad [mailto:brad.lund@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 10:59 AM
To: 'Christopher Ferris'; ebXML Msg
Cc: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

All
I hope you all understand and realize that I was using a simplified example,
I certainly did not intend for it to be a model to design from :-)  that
said, I can think of several applications where in-order delivery would be
useful and if I had it available to me I would certainly use it, that's just
me.

Regards,
Brad