Subject: [ebxml-msg] Issues for discussions

I have gone one pass over the issues in David Burdett's issues database

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200110/msg00023.html

and divided them into the following categories:

- Sync reply
- Reliable messaging parameters
- Reliable messaging protocol
- Editorial
- Minor technical
- Substantive enhancements

The attached zipped Word document contains brief descriptions for each issue
along with my recommendations on most of them. For next Monday's conference
call, I suggest that we start discussing the sync reply and reliable
messaging parameters issues since they have implications on the CPP/A team's
work. I am optimistic that these two categories will not require a lot of
discussions and we can start on a third category during the call. If much
time is left, we can proceed with the reliable messaging protocol issues.
Otherwise, we can at least go through the editorial ones.

Regards,
-Arvola

Categorization of issues 10172001.zip