Subject: [ebxml-msg] Delivery Receipts

Now that we have established end-to-end Acknowledgements with the capability to
do NRR, Delivery Receipts have become redundant.  At the last Conference Call, a
motion was made to vote on removal of Delivery Receipts.  However, I am somewhat
concerned with removing Delivery Receipt -- for backward compatibility reasons.

I would like to propose that we vote to remove Delivery Receipt in v2.0 with a
note to that effect in v1.1.  Delivery Receipt should remain optional in v1.1.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group.