Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] ds:Signature Algorithm

This suggests that maybe we *do* need an enclosing element
on the Signature ala SOAP-SEC [1] and now WS-Security [2]
that would allow for an actor attribute and possibly a mustUnderstand.
It also might allow for us to explicitly identify which signature
element signs the message, distinguishing it from others that
may be applied for other purposes such as signing of SAML
assertions, etc.

Chris