Subject: [ebxml-msg] Meetings Notification - IMPORTANT

Team

	I have update our web site to included the minutes of the last
meeting (29th) and details of our forthcoming Face to Face meeting on the
East and West Coast USA

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/

	Please notify the meeting host as detailed on their instruction of
your intention to attend either of the venues.

	We WILL be completing the Message Service specification at this
meeting or we will NOT meet our December 1 deadline.

	REMINDER next Monday November 5 is a voting meeting that affect your
voting status - failure to attend or notify the chair may result in your
loss of status.
The following list of people have missed the last 2 meetings and will lose
their status if the chair is not notified prior to noon (Pacific coast) on
Monday 5th.
Philippe DeSmedt
Pam Flaten
Scott Hinkelman