Subject: [ebxml-msg] Voting Status

TC Contributors

	First, welcome to Dale Moberg and Doug Bunting who have recently
completed their probationary period to gain eligibility to vote at future
meetings.

	To clarify the position of my last e-mail under the OASIS TC process
as defined in the OASIS TECHNICAL COMMITTEE POLICY which is on the OASIS web
site at:- http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml

	Any OASIS member may contribute to any TC but only those wishing to
be active voting participants may voting on any TC issue.  To ensure that
the process reflects the consensus of the TC, voting rights are held by
those members that attend meetings (in person or virtually) on a regular
basis.  The main affect of this is the requirement to attend at least 1 in 3
meetings or request a leave of absence.  Please read the process policy for
all the details governing eligibility etc.

	If you have any questions please contact me or Karl Best at OASIS
who has been  advising us on the correct use of the process.

Thanks,

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel: +44 (0)29 2072 4063