Subject: [ebxml-msg] SyncReply and 200OK

For HTTP, can we distinguish between sending back a '200 OK' with any
appropriate MSH replies, and waiting on a business reply?  Just because the '200
OK' goes back does not imply the connection will close.  We can still hold the
connection for business responses.  This would simplify our discussion in v1.06
section 7.5.2.

I still think the default behavior for HTTP should be for MSH signals to return
with the '200 OK'.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group.