Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg]

   Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:13:26 -0500
   From: Martin W Sachs <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>

   If we change TimeToLive to an interval, we also need to add the time the
   message was originally sent to the header if it isn't there already.

It seems to me that having it as an absolute time was the right
decision; it's just that the name is misleading.  What about changing
the name to ExpirationTime or something?  (I don't think it's more
jarring to change the name than to change the meaning of the value.)