Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Question about OPTIONAL

There is nothing explicit in the CPA about ability to return an ACK.  The
ebXML TP team assumed that there is nothing optional about returning an ACK
and therefore nothing has to be said about it in the CPA.  This statement
is true for both BestEffort and OnceAndOnlyOnce semantics.  If the MSG team
is proposing to make an ACK optional, I guess the CPA will have to be
extended for that.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs