Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] security problem with ebXML MS

An updated version including payload encryption.
Realistically, I am not hopeful payload encryption
can be fixed for this version, but it is here for consideration by
the TC either short term or long term.

Thanks,
-Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Damodaran, Suresh
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 5:44 PM
To: 'James M Galvin'; Christopher Ferris
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Attached is a proposal to address the issues that Jim is bringing up.
The proposal discusses a processing model when signatures are involved.
I believe it would serve us best to include the specifics in 1.1 version
of MSG, since not addressing MIME headers is a hole that we need to cover.
Comments are most welcome.

Regards,
-Suresh