Subject: [ebxml-msg] Re: SOAP Fault location

Chris,

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:13:34 -0500
Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com> wrote:
> There is no reason why a SOAP Fault message cannot include the
> ebXML MessageHeader SOAP extension header(s) to identify the
> context of the fault. The SOAP Fault message is only a description of
> what is
> REQUIRED in a SOAP Fault, it is not limited to just an empty envelope
> with a SOAP-ENV:Fault element.

But there is no description about combination of SOAP Fault message and
ebXML SOAP extension header(s) in the ebXML Message Service
specification v1.XX. I believe we should add the description into the
specification.

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED