Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-msg] Proposed CPP/A schema changes to dealwith ebMS permessage parameters

Arvola,

I am having trouble understanding your suggestion.  If the two parties
agree on "per message", there is no default.  Whatever is in the message
header for a message controls.  If they agree on "yes" or on "no", that
agreement is the default and applies to all messages.  The only other kind
of default would be a default given in the schema for the case where
AckRequested is missing from the CPA.  We certainly don't want to encourage
side agreements that contradict the CPA or the schema.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center