Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Proposed CPP/A schema changes to deal with ebMS perMessage parameters

   Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:22:16 -0500
   From: Martin W Sachs <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>

   Since there are really only 3 cases:  yes in CPA, no in CPA, per message, I
   don't understand the need for a default in the message specification.
   Given that the only usable values in the message are yes and  no, why
   should the attribute be permitted to be left out?

I agree completely.  If it's going to be per-message, let it be per-message.