Subject: [ebxml-msg] Re: Use cases for messageOrdering

Thanks, Arvola, that's what I assumed.  So RosettaNet is not a use case
that demonstrates the need for message ordering in the MSH.

Given that the UMM and BPSS permit design of BusinessTransactionActivities
that have no business level signals/responses can you say anything about a
design practice that doesn't use business level signals but expects that
the messages will be received in the order sent? In other words, are there
valid use cases (including good design practice) for this that justify the
message ordering function in the MSH?

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs