Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] RE: COnformance Clause

Jacques,

You said: "Note that NOT everyone  agrees what should be in "core"..."

If not everyone agrees on what should be in "core", that is a big problem
that needs to be dealt with.  Some of this lack of agreement may be due to
ongoing discussions on what should be in MSG V 1.1.  Once V 1.1 is out, it
should make it perfectly clear what should be in the core or the team has
failed to do its job.  The core is all features which are not explicitly
stated as optional.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs