Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] question about QoS

Oops, since you look like you
are getting rid of "QOS,"
substitute "whatever item
(element or attribute) used
to mark duplicateElimination"
for "QOS" in the item below.

Hoping these shifts settle down soon...

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:05 AM
To: Christopher Ferris; Cliff Collins
Cc: ebxml-msg

I assume this means, more long windedly, that:

(If a CPA is being used,)
If the value of the CPA's attribute for
"duplicateElimination" is either "always"
or "never,"  any value included in the
header shall conform to this agreement
or else an ebMS error shall be sent.
If the QOS is omitted, the semantics