Subject: [ebxml-msg] Re: ebMS_v1.091.zip

David,

Thank you for creating the revision. Here is my comment.

o Adding status attribute to ConversationId element
  I hope we reaches consensus for this issue and my suggestions below
  are included in the specification:

    <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200112/msg00005.html>

o Clear definition of signed Acknowledgement Message
  I hope signed Acknowledgement Message is defined clearly. See

    <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200112/msg00165.html>

o Conditions for MessageOrder
  I hope we reaches consensus for this issue and my suggestions for
  section 10 below are included:

    <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200112/msg00080.html>

o Invalid description about MessageId
  Please include my suggestion below. I believe we don't need much
  discussion for this issue. See:

    <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200111/msg00313.html>

o Error Handling
  I except the suggestion below will be included soon by Doug's working.

  > Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:48:42 -0800
  > From: Doug Bunting <dougb62@yahoo.com>
  > Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Comments on the 1.09 about Error Handling
  > To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
  > * Replace the third paragraph of B.2.4 with words recognising that SOAP
  > errors may come back synchronously (over HTTP) whether or not SyncReply was
  > true.  In fact, the words from the SOAP specification should mean soap:Fault
  > won't be returned asynchronously when using a synchronous communications
  > protocol.  Our choice in this paragraph contravenes SOAP, we should just
  > recognise the aspects of SOAP causing somewhat inconsistent "async over
  > sync" behaviour.  I'm not even sure it's inconsistent from our point of
  > expect many TCP/IP failures to occur synchronously.

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED