Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] FW: Agenda for Monday 10

Due to heavy travel this week I must send regrets that I can not attend this
voting meeting.  I will review meeting mins and respond accordingly.

Regards,
Brad Lund

-----Original Message-----
From: David Fischer [mailto:david@drummondgroup.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 9:30 AM
To: ebXML Msg
Subject: [ebxml-msg] FW: Agenda for Monday 10

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@talk21.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@talk21.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 11:58 AM
To: david@drummondgroup.com
Subject: Agenda for Monday 10

David,

    please post this to the list as the mail account I am using is not
registered on the list server.  Sorry, I forgot.

Agenda

December 10 - Voting

1. Roll call - Voting Membership

2. Conformance Clause - Which should we adopt?
      See Jacques e-mail and follow-ups.

3. Message Ordering - Should this be removed - Close discussion from list.

4. ConversationId - A lot of discussion on the list we need resolution.

5. Error message changes - proposed by David F.

6. David Fischer - what problems are outstanding - what do you need
resolution
to compete edit?

7. Editorial issues ?

8. AOB

9. Next Call ?

Our deadline IS January 14 2002 the specification MUST be published as other
groups are waiting.

Ian Jones
ebXML Messaging TC Chair