Subject: [ebxml-msg] authorizedRole

Chris, in section 3.1.1.2, there is an attribute/element called authorizedRole.
It is our convention to bold/italics the names of elements and attributes, even
if they are not ours.

In CPPA I find fromAuthorizedRole and toAuthorizedRole.

Where did this come from?  Is it an element or attribute?  Should it be
bold/italics?

Regards,

David.