Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Ack on Error, or Error on Ack

   Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:30:10 -0600
   From: David Fischer <david@drummondgroup.com>

   I prefer Error on Ack since it seems redundant to send an Error reliably and I
   would like to know if there is a problem on my Ack.  I will be happy either way
   but we need to decide (and quit sending me complaints).

   Which way?

My own notes on the last F2F say that this was discussed on the second
day of the meeting, as issue 73, and that we discussed it at length
and decided to allow acks of errors and disallow errors of acks and
errors of errors.

-- Dan