Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] [ebxml-msg] authorizedRole

Thanks again.

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Arvola Chan [mailto:arvola@tibco.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 6:52 PM
To: Martin W Sachs; ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

In BPSS, a BinaryCollaboration has an InitiatingRole and a RespondingRole. A BinaryCollaboration may include one or more CollaborationActivities and/or BusinessTransactionActivities.

Each CollaborationActivity/BusinessTransactionActivity has a fromAuthorizedRole and a toAuthorizedRole attribute.

I believe that the names of the InitiatingRole and RespondingRole of a BinaryCollaboration must match the fromAuthorizedRole and toAuthorizedRole attributes of its component BusinessTransactionActivities and CollaborationActivities.

Anyway, since authorizedRole is neither the name of an attribute or element, I don't think it should be spelt as one word in section 3.1.1.2. Instead, it should be spelt as "authorized role" without being in bold or italics.

If we want to explain what authorized role means, perhaps we can elaborate within parenthesis as follows:

authorized role (fromAuthorizedRole or toAuthorizedRole)

-Arvola