Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Section 3.1.6.4 TimeToLiveElement

Doug,

It seems to me that once the MSH has deposited a message in its persistent
store, it has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the message to the
application.  If it then goes ahead and deletes the message, it may be
pulling the rug out from under the application.  Unless the MSG team wants
to prescribe a transactional protocol between the MSH, persistent store,
and application, the MSH must keep its paws off the message once it has
deposited it in the persistent store.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs