Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: v. 2.0 ebXML xsd schema directory

A couple of points. I'm glad that this was found.
At the time of the ebXML 1.0 specs, (at least the
time when the authoring was on-going) this didn't
exist, hence the reference to an oasis-open.org URI.

However, I just tried resolving the URI that Arvola
would like to refrerence and I get a 403. I imagine
that this is probably not desireable.

Suggest instead that the URI referenced be:

http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd

Cheers,

Chris