Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Fw: Old comments (outstanding since 1.09)

Arvola,
    We have always had that problem, that is why we elected to use the PDF formatted file as the record copy when making comments.  Depending on local page settings, Word will format the document changing which line text occurs on.  I can tell you from previous experience editing these documents that if we do not standardize on the PDF file, we will have continued difficulty.

Ralph Berwanger

 -----Original Message-----
From: Arvola Chan [mailto:arvola@tibco.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 1:13 PM
To: Doug Bunting; ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Doug:

I have a hard time following your line number references. I looked at the Word document online and also printed out a hard copy. The frustrating thing is that the line numbers I see in the online Word document do not even match those in the printed copy. In many instances, your referenced line numbers match neither the online Word document nor the print out.

Does anyone else encounter such line numbering problem? I am using the version obtained from http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200201/msg00055.html viewed without change bars.

Thanks,
-Arvola