Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Can an MSH send a sync ack and then an async resp onse?

David,

The words you quoted make the coupling as loose as can be.  I really don't
know what your concern is.  In addition, the CPPA and MSG teams have been
working very hard since the work resumed under OASIS to ensure that the two
specifications are consistent on all details.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center