Subject: [ebxml-msg] FW: Question

Title: FW: Question

Forgot to copy to the list.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Burdett, David
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 12:43 PM
To: 'David Fischer'
Subject: RE: Question

David

How about you receive a message that contains a RefToMessageId for a message you did not send. This would not be picked up by a parser and should be reported with "ValueNotRecognized". Another example would be if you received a message where the ToParty contained an Id that you did not recognize (for example it wasn't for you).

"OtherXML" is really a catch-all. Although unlikely, it could be that some implementations generate errors that don't fall under the other three codes. So really it is a good saftey-net and therefore we should leave it in.

Hope this helps.

David