Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Notice of Conference calls

I have schedule the conference call for Feb 11, starting at 12:00 CST.
Dial-in information follows:
	Number: (800) 368-4750
	Access Code: 518127

Ralph Berwanger

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 10:52 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Notice of Conference calls

Participants,

	the next conference calls are scheduled for February 11 at 1:00
pm
EST / 10:00 am PST / 6:00pm GMT and February 18.  Both of these need to
be
voting meeting, we must have a quorum and it WILL affect your
eligibility to
vote unless I am notified prior to the meeting.  If February 18 is
inconvenient for several people we could reschedule if someone will
suggest
a day/time.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC