Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] issues list

This looks nice on the screen.

How are new items added or modifications made to the current list?  Does this
have to be done with a text editor?

Regards,

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 2:36 PM
To: ebXML Msg
Subject: [ebxml-msg] issues list

All,

As mentioned on the call, I have tweaked the W3C XML Protocol WG
issues list for our needs, and have established as a baseline the
issues I raised with my vote on 2.0.

Attached are the XML, XSLT, DTD and HTML, all of which should be
posted to our website. We need to be sure that the DTD retains the
W3C IP disclaimer.

Comments welcomed. I'll gladly make any necessary changes
to the schema or styling.

Cheers,

Chris