Subject: [ebxml-msg] XML Schema Storage

Dear ebXML Ms Editors,

I have questions  for this issue.
Why doesn't ebXML MS use ebxml.org URL to refer msg-header-2.0xsd?

I think we have to establish all ebxml related schema storage for ebXML community.

Good Luck!

2.3.1   Namespace pseudo attribute

The namespace declaration for the ebXML SOAP Envelope extensions (xmlns pseudo attribute) (see [XMLNS]) has a REQUIRED value of:

        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/msg-header-2_0.xsd

Good Luck!