Subject: [ebxml-msg] Issue 22: Require errors when instance disagrees with CPA

Our discussion leading up to a recommendation Dale and Arvola took to the CPA
group for the new "in instance" value for particular CPA parameters included
general agreement our document would need to change if that recommendation was
accepted.  Chris has made a specific recommendation for words reflecting our
other general agreement that some type of agreement always exists and errors
should be returned when a received message doesn't follow the agreement.
Since our recommendation to the CPA team has been accepted, we should make
this change.  Otherwise, we'll be ignoring features we specifically requested
in the CPA.

thanx,
    doug