Subject: [ebxml-msg] Issue 34: Reliable error delivery

I agree we need a formal vote, again, on this issue though it was agreed to
allow ack on error in previous meetings.  The current text already disallows
Ack on Ack and Error on Error so Ack on Error can't result in a loop.  From a
quick scan of the 1.0 document, I believe we supported Error on Ack in that
version, meaning the current text in 7.3.1.4 and 7.3.2.8 reduces the feature
set of our specification unnecessarily.

I propose the following email motion: We formally accept that reliable errors
are supported in ebXML Messaging.

If necessary, this motion may be deferred until the next teleconference.  Ian?

thanx,
    doug