Subject: [ebxml-msg] Issue 50: Suggested use of"Basic ebXML SOAP Envelope Extensions"

The issue doesn't have the full context for my suggested editorial change.  In
addition, it reflected a previous discussion to call our "basic" extensions by
that name.  That discussion was later superseded by a choice to use the words
"Core Extension Elements".

Would the maintainer of the issues list please update my recommendation from
s/ebXML SOAP/Basic ebXML SOAP/ to s/ebXML SOAP/Core/?

thanx,
    doug