Subject: Re:[ebxml-msg]Issue73:http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelopenamespace

Chris:

Shouldn't we change from

    xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

and from

    <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
schemaLocation="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/envelo
pe.xsd"/>
    <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/>

Unfortunately, when I make the above change to the schema, I got back the
following error from my schema editor (Turbo XML 2.2.1 from TIBCO
Extensibility):

'anyAttribute' unsupported in attributeGroup, because of the following
construct in http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/:

  <xs:attributeGroup name="commonAttributes" >
    <xs:annotation>
   <xs:documentation>
     Attributes common to all elements that function as accessors or
        represent independent (multi-ref) values.  The href attribute is
        intended to be used in a manner like CONREF.  That is, the element
        content should be empty iff the href attribute appears
   </xs:documentation>
 </xs:annotation>
    <xs:attribute name="id" type="xs:ID" />
    <xs:attribute name="href" type="xs:anyURI" />
    <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
  </xs:attributeGroup>

Can folks working on interop tests verify if
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ can be understood by their
parsers? In fact, I have heard from David previously that some parsers don't
even support the xs:annotation construct.

I have sent an urgent support request to find out why Turbo XML is not
supporting this construct.

Thanks,
-Arvola