Subject: [ebxml-msg] Question about routing / multiple intermediaries

Spec reference: v2.0 / Jan 11/02 - sect. 2.3.10-11 and 3.1.1+

Could someone clarify how a message would be handled when sent through
multiple (3+) intermediaries?  I'm sure it is buried in the spec here
somewhere, perhaps in the sections I mention -- I am just not getting
it.  How does each intermediary know what the next intermediary is, if
there are 2 or more of them?

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthew MacKenzie