Subject: [ebxml-msg] Issue #71: 2.2.1

I believe that what Doug was recommending with this issue
was to remove just the value of the version attribute
as it is redundant with the normative reference to the XML1.0 spec.

Doug's original proposal for line 593 (in David's marked up
version 2.0a) was:

	s/: version='1.0'//

I recommend that we adopt Doug's proposed change and remove
the colon and everything following to the end of the sentence.

David has changed 'described below' to 'described above' in
the text on line 594. I believe that this change isn't appropriate as
the sentence doesn't have anything to do with the example (above),
it has to do with the semantic treatment of the encoding
as described in Section 2.2.2 (below).

Please reverse the change from 'described above' to 'described below'.