Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Version 2.0 submission and changes

I suppose we could make format changes without invalidating the vote.

What does *content* changes mean?

Regards,

David.

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 11:44 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Version 2.0 submission and changes

Team,

	I have spoken to Karl Best and OASIS will be requiring some format
and content changes to make the Spec. conformant with OASIS guideline and
policy.  He does not at this time have a problem with us producing an errata
against the document during the first week or so of the month so that it can
go out with the spec to the membership on April 1.

	The complication is I am on leave next week, so if some one can host
a call to get more of the issues done we can still get minor changes made.

	This is still dependent on the spec. passing the vote.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:  +44 (0)29 2072 4063
Fax: +44 (0)29 2072 4137