Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] envelope.xsd

I think that this has nothing to do with any implementations
or implementers. If they want to continue to specify
xsi:schemaLocation for the SOAP envelope schema, that is a perfectly
valid thing to do. The point is that our specification should
not (IMO) call out a requirement that implementations use
a non-normative version of the SOAP envelope schema document.

Cheers,

Chris