Subject: [ebxml-msg]ebXML MS Ver2.0 RevC$B$,(BTC$B%9(B $B%Z%C%/$H$7$F>5G'!"(BOASIS$B%9(B $B%Z%C%/$X(B(3/1)

$B@.EDC4EvItD9EB(B
CC:$B3F0L(B

ebXML Message Service Ver2.0 RevC$B$O(BTC$B%9%Z%C%/$H$7$F(B
$B>5G'$5$l!"(B3/1$B$K(BOASIS Spec$B$H$7$F>5G'$rF@$k$?$a$NEjI<(B
$B%W%m%;%9$K?J$_$^$7$?!#(B

OASIS Spec$B$H$7$F$NEjI<7k2L$O!"EjI<4|4V$N#9#0F|7P2a8e$K(B
$B$o$+$kM=Dj$G$9!#!J#67n>e=\!K(B

$B0J>e$4Js9p$^$G!#(B

FSW)$B4d:4(B

Team

it is with great pleasure that I can now formally announce the
results of the ballot.  In total 28 people are eligible to vote, I as chair
will only vote to break a tie so 27 ballots were issued.  All ballots were
returned, thank you.

Proposal 1 to approve Version 2.0 Revision C as a TC specification.
Votes in favour 27 - Unanimous approval

Proposal 2 to submit to become an OASIS standard
Votes in favour 24
Votes Against    2
Abstentions      1
Proposal accepted.

In accordance with the above votes, I have submitted the specification to
OASIS for formal ratification.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:  +44 (0)29 2072 4063