Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] envelope.xsd

David,

Sorry for my delayed response on this thread.

As we've discussed, the http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ namespace identifier resolves to a usable XSD instance.  The relevant import statement should look much like the optional schemaLocation attribute in ebXML Message instances.  This is a relatively minor update to what Arvola presented.

On Arvola's request which was buried far below:

Doug/Chris/Arvola, would you look at the Errata item I put on the previous message and edit as necessary to accomplish what is indicated here?
I didn't have anything to add on the Errata page itself.  I took this one step further and looked at the envelope.xsd redirector you proposed earlier.  It looks like it'll work but remains more complicated than necessary.  I've attached something I've edited but haven't been able to test.  (Testing issues were what held up this email.  I've now given up.)  If Arvola could confirm this also works, I'd prefer we use this more direct redirect form.

thanx,
    doug

David Fischer wrote:

Looks OK to me -- except for the url
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope.xsd which doesn't resolve to anything.

David.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- This is a redirector schema to the normative SOAP v1.1 schema-->
<schema
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    targetNamespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
    version="1.0">